04 September 2011

Thinking 'bout the gurnal/morning pages.


January 22, 2007
Current mood:tired
Made a crappy dinner last night. It made me angry because I knew it wouldn't be very good. Is that crazy or what? I guess it's more of an or what.

February 7th, I think, I'm going to Temple to talk to a class Gabe is doing about grad school. I feel somewhat unqualified because I only applied to one school. I guess I'll talk about writing the letter of intent and getting rec's. About Pitt and job prospects. Hopefully there will be questions and I'll be able to answer them. There will also be a Temple librarian there with me.

I wish I had paid more attention to my grammar class. If wishes were horses...

Starting to feel the Zoloft withdraw. Missed a couple days 'cause I've been too lazy to go get my prescription. Not like it makes any difference anyway.

Need to call Chris back. He's called me twice and I have yet to return his call. I hope I'm making a good career choice. Allen is talking about becoming a cabinet maker, apprenticing in Pittsburgh. Only thing is that it's a 3 1/2 year program which would be fine if I could find a job in PGH. School's only 1 year.

Should I even mention the money problem? Hopefully I'll do something smart with my tax refund. If we ever get our W-2's. Soon enough. Should I pay rent or a credit card bill? I think CC would be smarter. Definitely. If only that would put a dent in it. I hope I've learned my lesson once these cards/loans have been pain off. If they didn't exist we'd be alright financially.

Winter finally arrived mid-January. Which I guess isn't too unusual for the past few years. A bit of snow, plenty of cold. I had forgotten how badly I'm affected by cold. It kills me. Wait till I spend a winter in the 'burgh.

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    Bethany Meisberger
    Good luck w/ the class.  I'm sure you will do well.  So you only applied to one school?  You still got in!  I think you'll have something to say.
    Did you notice that you typed 'loans have been P-A-I-N off?'  That's some crazy shit!  Yes, debt does cause pain...just ask Eric...I worry about it way more than he does & that causes alot pain.  I wish I could be more care free.
    Don't worry about winters in the burgh.  Eric & I & the rest of your Pittsburgh crew will do our best to make sure that you and Allen stay warm, comfortable & happy during these long dark Pittsburgh winters.
    I love you & I miss you
    Bethany
    • Reply
    4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment