04 September 2011

Oh GOD. Y'all are a bunch of pretentious assholes.


August 5, 2005


Mostly I just like making up cool subject headings. But seriously. Bub left the "space" and I've been ignoring it because I haven't been alone and drizz-unk lately. Yeah, I work too much. Not that it puts a dent in it. "Harvester of Sorrow!" All because of "FOX NEWS" whatever. I downloaded Ned's Atomic Dustbin and Poster Children albums this afternoon. Oh, and I haven't slept in approx. 31 hours. Cause I work too much, but not enough to put a dent in it. And I downloaded some sponge songs. Oh, and Belly and inspiral carpets, madonna, gin blossoms, the standard fare. I haven't been seeingmy therapist for a while and I'm totally fucked... I Quit smoking but have smoked at least half a pack of cigarettes today along with the 2 bottles of wine. I think I hate Elvis Costello.... oh, wait, I meant to say the smith's. I hate both. C-dizz-awg: I haven't 'eard from you in ages...What's going on???? Even if I'm lame it doesn't mean I don't want your undivided attention....,.l,loilkl.. Come up and see me sometime....
 

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    Stop drinking.  Stop smoking.  Stop or I will not consider stopping myself from making up vicious rumours about you.  True ones.  But made up.
    I don't have to work all the time and go 31 hours without sleep to feel unloved.  I can do it all by myself.

    • Reply
    6 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment