05 September 2011

More Transcripts, Please and the Day They Left

May 16, 2008
Current mood:sleepy
And it's Friday once again.  I'm at work, bored with working.  *click click click click look up student process request print repeat*  Smile politely at someone personifying a rubber band in front of my desk.  Eat yogurt.  Rub ragged cuticles on my lips cos I like the way it feels.  Think about making the phone calls I need to make but don't make them.  Think about going out for a smoke but feel too lazy.  Think about walking over to Craig to drop off my time sheet.  Blah.  Still have a lot of work to do with Tricia's piles of paper.  Say this last name and tell me it doesn't sound like dirty lady parts: Vajanapoom.

I never wrote about the day the neighbors were finally made to leave.  Cindy hit the young slapper.  The young slapper, realizing she couldn't actually take Cindy in a fight then threatened her daughter who appeared to be about 13 and stick skinny.  John called the police as did Joe, aka "Taco Bell."  Cops came and stupidly, the first thing Slapper blurts out is "we're being evicted."  Cop says, "then perhaps you should leave."  Then the ice cream man came and Slapper and Taco Bell bought frozen treats and waited down the street for their ride to come and take them and their two garbage bags of belongings away. 

I've grown tired of this.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment