04 September 2011

It's even dark in the daytime.


January 30, 2007
It's even dark in the daytime.
It's not just good, it's great depression. 

And so I've tried, everything but suicide...
but yes, it's crossed my mind.

But I'm fine.

The strangest songs affect you sometimes. Gnarls Barkley? Yeah, why not. Nicely reflects my mood at the moment. Out of excrutiating boredom, due to being cancelled two days in a row from work, I decided to take a walk. Walking in the city isn't much fun when it's cold and windy and you don't have any money. I went to the video store to see what the new releases were today. Nothing not(e)able. Went to Borders, where I'm not sure, but I think they follow me when I'm there. History of finding free stuff... I thought, maybe I'll go home and drink some Nyquil, or kill myself. I say these things seriously but not seriously enough for you to get upset about. Like the song says, "I'm fine." Honestly. I just get this way sometime. And I want to be alone. Not suffocated.

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    Living by oneself in the country has its advantages.  
    • Reply
    4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment