04 September 2011

So, I've meaning to do this for a while...


December 20, 2005
Post a new blog that is. I enjoy rereading them in the future. I just got home from work and should be putting myself to bed but I had a Tool song in my head and had to get it out of my system. Because "this is necessary." There was another Karaoke party this weekend, along with the Sunn show. Needless to say or not I was definitely sketchy and fucked up. It was a wonderful time. I only wish that Adrianne had been at the party. I think I did a fair rendition of Manic Monday. I shall be planning another excursion to the dens in April for my birthday. If you find yourself reading this you are invited. Has anyone been to Delaware lately or interacted with someone who still lives there? Cause it/they're fucked. Same shit, different people.

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    How can you say that about Delaware!  Perhaps you should take a few minutes of your time each day to think about just how much Delaware and its inhabitants have given you!  

    P.S.  Dupont loves you.
    • Reply
    5 years ago


    Belegost
    Dat's a good fucking blog.
    • Reply
    5 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment