05 September 2011

Facebook Sucks

October 6, 2008
Current mood:confident
So I joined facebook in an attempt to join this group I "need" to join for school. It sucks. Except you can see pictures of people you went to high school with that you never really liked. Maybe Kerrie Porter wasn't a lesbian? Sam Leaf, who probably is a lesbian, only has a picture of a dog available, Seth Garvin turned out to be totally handsome and Chris Zuck is on there.

Anyway, the group I wanted to join doesn't give me the option to do so. Figures. I probably just can't figure out how to work the thing. Which would be all of facebook. What a stupidly designed site! I want to just delete it. I don't know why I hesitate.

So, busy with school and trying to live. Still running. Slooooowly getting better at it. Halloween party at our place on the 31st.

Comments

Post a comment...
  • Beau Brendt Wow, Craziness. Kerrie Porter, don't know her updated story...but I talk to Sam Leaf on occasion, funny stuff...there's def some girl on girl action going on there. I always thought Seth would be handsome, and there was this weird episode a few months ago when Zuck's mom and mine were trying to get us to "hang out" together...whatever that means...lol
    • Reply
    2 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment