05 September 2011

Spring Retreat

March 31, 2008

"You’re in your thirties, should you have a myspace page?"
-Allen

1. I am not "in" my thirties until 20 April.
2. I’m not sure so I think about starting a facebook account out of peevishness. Even less appropriate than myspace.

About the title: Spring Retreat. My year has become pretty predictable. Winter: write/work on the same damn stupid story I’ve been working on for about 5 years. A story I would die if any one ever read because of the subject matter. Spring: Become very quiet and elusive while thinking about death and being miserable/angry/depressed. Get angry about being fat. Do nothing about it.

Working on becoming bankrupt. No, I still don’t have a job but have been temping steadily for Pitt. Find myself working a sweet 3 day a week schedule at the School of Information Sciences, the same school I should be attending. Trying to force myself to network. It’s unnatural for me. Talked to this one chick last week who said something about me landing there is a blessing. I oddly couldn’t disagree even though the idea of "blessings" is abhorrent to me. Though the coincidence is interesting.

Allen’s birthday was Saturday. It was rather nice. Had a few friends over. Planning to go to Philly/New York over my birthday. Realized Saturday that it’s probably a bad idea since none of Allen’s Philly friends even bothered to call/message so that does not bode well for me. Still going though. Fuck ’em, I mean you.

Still dealing with boredom issues. Always bored. Bring me a drink.

-Jen

Comments

Post a comment...
  • CHRI§TER I'm going to keep rewriting the same comment until I see something appear.

  • CHRI§TER It sounds like you're doing well. Let's hang out in Phila.

    In other news, I am a social pariah in Cecil.

    God damn am I disappointed about that.

  • CHRI§TER I would recommend burning a ram to create a pleasing odor for the Lord. We should hang out.

    In other news, I'm a social pariah in Cecil. God damn am I disappointed about that.
     
    3 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment