04 September 2011

Man, my stats are terrible, no views in a week!


March 7, 2007
Current mood:cold
What would I like to say? Just to say something let's review the last time I wrote in the gurnal. Oh, damn, I already posted that. If you haven't figured it out yet I only write, almost only write, a 'blog' when i've drunk enough to think it'll be cute. This is also when I play the music a little too loud. 

SO work is back to cancelling. As you may know, I, we, are moving in a few months. How that is to be financed is still undisclosed. I never have stayed at the pink hotel in Rehoboth. Big Country from the album Big Country from the band Big Country. Did I tell you that Chris made me go see "The Queen" with him? Move over cabbage. He was right, it was sooo a lifetime movie. And the bitch won and award for it. I'm still not sure we know how that whole thing got made in the first place. We were sitting in the theater and I asked him, "did you bring me to a lesbian movie?" I think he found that offensive. But lesbians and single gay men did seem to be the only other patrons. I'm not that oblivious. 

What about that time Allen and I went to see that stupid apocalypse movie and the workers were talking about the draft being reinstated and one jerk said, as the crippled ticket seller walked out of the bathroom, "you're lucky"? And the crippled ticket seller looked at him and said, "I'm lucky?" That was priceless. And fucked up and wrong. Jesus. The world is still amazing no matter how much debt you're in. Immediately: $33,631.00. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment