05 September 2011

OMG! OMG!

June 27, 2008

Current mood:vibrant
Things are coming up roses! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Life gets better and then I burst into tears and say something like "I don't know the fucking answer!" really loud in the Squirrel Hill Barnes and Noble.

With luck I will have a mini-vacay soon.

I have had a headache for 3 days.

Allen got a whole pay check as a "bonus" today. I was, of course, suspicious. "What is it? Like 'Happy June' or something?" It was totally true. Also, we should have had dental insurance. For free. But open enrollment isn't until April 09. Still, I gotta go to the dentist. These teeth are shit. I wish we had known this sooner.

Now if I can just get the damn school thing on track...And the new neighbor doesn't eat ass...not literally, of course. I'm whatever about that.

Comments

Post a comment...
Ållën
AND WE ARE GOING TO SEE WEST HAM UNITED AT THE END OF JUNE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment