04 September 2011

I'll sleep when I'm dead...I guess.


October 7, 2006
Current mood:cranky
Yeah, I've been up all night. That's how I do. Actually I'll usually fall asleep around 5 or so but I've got guests and I'm making breakfast. I know if I go to sleep now i'll be more miserable than if I just stay up. The wedding and after party are going to kill me though. 

I've been clenching my jaw again, I am so unbelievably anxious and tense and stressed. All because of school, work, money. However I think i did finally procure a third rec for my grad school application. Keep getting cancelled at work, keep getting more bills, now comes the student loans. This is some bullshit. AND i've let myself get depressed again and hate to leave the apartment. Partially because I think i'm too fat. I am out of my mind. 

And I'm quite sick of city living. There's this shitty bar directly across the street, Sal's, and recently there have been armed robberies in the alley and Thursday night this guy got the shit beat out of him...while he was just sitting on a step. The puddle of blood that was left when he finally got up was ridiculous. I've never seen anyone get hit so hard in the face. Philadelphia can suck it. No, wait, it already does. Did I mention the murder that happened on Pine street?

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    I understand.
    • Reply
    4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment