04 September 2011

Q-tips in ma holez.


July 13, 2007
Current mood:recumbent
On moving to Pittsburgh: Allen and I were walking back from Reading Terminal this afternoon. We each came up with one person we'll be happy to never see again once we move, someone we don't know but see everywhere. His was this bike messenger, who I also see everywhere and mine was this homeless dude who until recently was wearing a skirt but now has tan pants to go with his long puffy winter coat that he always wears. He smells like...he just smells. 

Yesterday after work, coming through the turnstile to walk to my regular waiting spot for the el, I was stopped dead in my tracks by this larger woman pulling up her skirt and then urinating on the platform next to the bench. I received a nice view of her entire ass. The train came, I tried to avoid getting on the same car as her but...no. She sat at one end of the car, I sat near the front, feeling safe, playing solitaire. Then, suddenly I feel someone sit behind me. I didn't turn around, I figured it wasn't her. Then I hear a woman's voice asking the woman and young child sitting across from her if she had any "extra" lotion. "I had mine with me all day yesterday," she says. I glance behind me. HOLY FUCK! It's HER! 

I wish I had a simpler life. Maybe in a month or two. See you in Pittsburgh.

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    Beau Brendt
    I just drove through Pittsburgh last week, doesn't look any safer than where you are now...surely someone will urinate in your presence or Poo on Your Shoe...it's inevitable...

    And yes, the Port Flats are a breeding ground for Lovecraft creatures...
    • Reply
    4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment