05 September 2011

I hate thanksgiving.



November 21, 2007
Current mood:nostalgic
I'd like to thank Chris for posting this to my comments:
 

I guess I needed to get the tears out today, alone, so I don't have to do it tomorrow. 

I used to love Thanksgiving. It was my favorite holiday. My whole large family would go to my brother's house and eat and play games, run around, take walks. Not anymore. It can't be like that anymore. I'm not knocking my present day standing thanksgiving plans but it just doesn't compare to what was. For the past many number of years Thanksgiving has caused me to breakdown, feel lonely, regret ever knowing the truth.

P.S. I'm not sure what the sentiment was behind sending this comment particularly but I think I appreciate it.



Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    You do understand and you are welcome!

    Hugs and kisses,

    CP
    • Reply
    3 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment