04 September 2011

Marilyn Manson




June 6, 2007


Alright, so I put my iPod on alphabetical by song title so I could find "This is How We Do iT" by Montell Jordan faster (cause I couldn't think of his damn name, of course) and it kept playing 'T' songs and it got to "This Is the New Shit" by Marilyn Manson and then I laughed out loud because I thought to myself, "I really like this video." I find myself so ridiculous some times. 

Guys, I'm in a panic. I don't know what to do about life. I'm definitely moving in two months but can I do the school thing? Can I find a job? Can I even find a fucking place to live? I can't pay for a place to fucking live, I know that, or for school. I get tired of the damn loop in my brain. The money train. The fucking alcohol and cigarettes I can always find money for though. No judgements please. And fuck punctuation.


Oh, and the window. It's still jammed open. Allen got an e-mail from this lady at the office the other day. It was like this:


Colleen Ginder
 wrote:
From: "Colleen Ginder"
 
To: "Allen"
 
Subject: Re: Maintenance Request
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:59:20 -0400

Hi Allen,


How are your windows?


Thanks,

Colleen
MSRE

So he forwarded it to me with this:


"Do you think this woman is fucking with me?"


Sadly, no. So I sent another e-mail about the window and asked them to forward some money for the electric bill. Cause this shiz is hot!
 

Going to PGH this weekend. Bring apts. and jobs.
 


Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    Gravitas,

    From what I've heard about the resource market in PGH there are firms absolutely desperate for qualified applicants. Seeing as you have qualifications, I am sure you are qualified. See? PA-licensed MHW's with a baccalaureate should count for something. You're qualified to work in a library, too. I am sure you can drop those boolean search statements like they're hot; search this, mothaf*cka! Jobs AND Pittsburgh AND ("fringe benefits" OR eas?????) NOT ("streetwalker" OR "ho" OR "McJob")

    Or you can always opt to work in a beauty salon and change your name to Frankie. Just beware of priests promising to exercise your dæmons.

    Find a place to live so I can send you a post card; live long and fast. When you arrive you will worry less and do more.

    Hugs, Kisses, Support,

    The Neph
    A Certified Non-smoker licensed in the State of Maryland
    • Reply
    4 years ago


    Ållën
    I stand by my statement that this song is heavily influenced by Missy elliott. And I follow mr Carey's school of thought. I got hope on my arm for a reason.
    • Reply
    4 years ago


    Beau Brendt
    Where are you moving?

    Why is it that I am moving to Philly and you are leaving. Cest la vie.

    Good luck, I guess.
    • Reply
    4 years ago


    Denis
    sure everything will work out...why wouldn't it?!? er...

    here's to blindly moving to new cities.
    • Reply
    4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment