04 September 2011

I'm fucking going to bed.


May 1, 2007
Current mood:angry
I guess it's just PMS but I'm fucking angry right now. So instead of ripping one of my cats apart limb by limb (I'm not serious, don't think I am and call DHS) I thought I'd write, or rant rather. I am full of hate right now so don't come to close. You can't put noodles in the dishwasher, it's not that advanced. You gotta rinse that shit god damn it. so i threw the fucking utensils in the sink. Then I put them back. The fucking litter box stinks and I can't empty it right now cause I'm going to bed. I'm getting stress fits about moving. There are only three months left and I don't have a place to live, a job, can't get to fucking pittsburgh to look for a house or meet a prospective employer because I can't afford a rental car. Can't even pay all my fucking bills on time. 

I guess i'm not as angry as i thought. That's all I have to say. Fuck off. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment