04 September 2011

Eh...


May 24, 2007


I don't have anything to say. The window's been stuck open for almost two weeks. Found a thing hanging on the door knob when I came home from work: Job not completed, will be back on ??

Two question marks. I guess that's one for each week the window's been jammed open. Damn cock-sucking monkeys (the name Allen and I gave the painters, the ones who caused the window to be jammed open in the first place). The mosquitoes are coming.

However, the jammed window being the window I smoked out of, I now enjoy our scary scary back fire escape and roof more. I finished a book up there on Tuesday. The Alienist. It's a pretty good one. About a serial killer and Teddy Roosevelt or something. It was enjoyable. Actually, come to think of it, it was a good place to finish a novel based in NYC in 1896. Similar architecture. Cool. 

I would like to read Christopher Hitchens's new book God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything, mostly because I like the title. I should probably read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins first. Because people who believe in God are delusional. I mean honestly, think about it. God, not people who believe in it. You will die and then you'll be dead. There you go.

Comments

Jennifer Gray
Post a comment...


    CHRI§TER
    OMG SUMR REEDNG LIST!!!1 WTF 

    I was considering reading the Dawkins book as well. The most appropriate books here are ones about white trash suburbanites. I've come to find out I am one. About the window thing, though, you could always do what my parents did. If something were jammed open, they would just throw some kind of plastic over it and staple the seams around the edges to death. There you go.

    Hugs,

    Hot Dog
    • Reply
    4 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment