08 June 2010

Eww. I've Got a Crush on You.


Celebrity crushes.  This so embarrassing and funny and probably going to look horrible.  I'm not one of those women who can unashamedly flaunt their love of someone famous and infinitely unattainable.  It just seems so sad so it's weird for me that I'm doing this at all.


I don't know how long any of these links will last and I'm NOT tagging them so enjoy a little glimpse into my...  I don't know what, my world of celebrity crushes, while it lasts.

Alexander Skarsgård, although I rarely find him attractive as Eric Northman from True Blood, he just doesn't look good as a vampire.  Yeah, I just wrote that, "doesn't look good as a vampire."  As Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert, however... He's so tall and viking and handsome...swoon.   

Orlando Bloom is probably the one I'm most embarrassed about.  I don't know why I'm embarrassed about it.  Oh, no, wait, yes I do but I can't tell you.  And it's not because he's a terrible actor.  Forget it.  But if he had an American accent, which he can't do btw because he's such a bad actor...  Anyway: Crush, crush.    

 

                 

I've had a crush on Anthony Kiedis since I was 14. Really.  It's crazy.  Allen and I were walking last night and this guy was blaring a RHCP song from Blood Sugar Sex Magic and I felt second hand embarrassment about it.  Because I have been shamed regarding my love of AK and this band by my husband.  Yes, it's true.  And I can't unshame this shame because, really, I should be ashamed.  I mean, they're kinda terrible.  But I still love this tiny man beyond comprehension.  I guess I always will.


Here he is again with my next crush, Robert Downey, Jr.
I think my RDJ crush may be more of an RDJ as Tony Stark crush.  Cos he's the awesomest.

 
 

Daniel Craig, holy moly.  What's up, James Bond? 

 And then there's my inexplicable attraction to...Ludacris.  It truly is inexplicable cos when I look at him I'm actually like, eh, but there's something about him, I don't even know what to say.  Maybe it's the music.

Jon Hamm is hilariously funny.  No, really.  Maybe you've seen him on SNL in the Jon Hamm's John Ham skit or listened to him on any number of comedy podcasts.  Well have you?  Here's a photo of him being Jon Hamm hot and a photo of him being Don Draper hot:














And a photo of him being beard-o hot with the next entry:
James Franco is dirty.  I mean he looks dirty, like he needs to take a shower.  Maybe that's the attraction, but I think it has more to do with the fact that he goes to school for arty things and this is the result and then he plays a character on General Hospital.  That's hilarious and hot.




 

7 comments:

  1. i have determined, my dear, that you like hunks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also for some reason everyone has been reading anthony kiedis' autobiography lately? i was always a frusciante woman because he was weirder, but i distinctly remember my friend's mom fanning herself during the slo-mo part of 'under the bridge' when kiedis is running and his pecs are bouncing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Roxy: Eww, that part of the video's gross! Really, hunks? I was hoping someone would provide an analysis of what connects all of these people. I guess I'll have to accept that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i wish that there was more to it- i was trying to identify a common thread, but like... not all of them are funny, not all are great actors/musicians, not all are dark haired/light haired, different facial features... i think it's just hunks.

    let me ask you, how do you feel about fabio?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all knew she like-a da hunks! Look at her husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DON"T THINK FABIO IS ATTRACTIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. allen saying "like-a" right there indicates to me that you make him talk like fabio. DEBUNKED !

    ReplyDelete