22 July 2010

I made you a milkshake... I mean, mixtape.

And don't you dare say you'd prefer the milkshake!!! 

It's a MediaFire link.

I would like to offer you a way to preview the songs but I'm not that patient or computer savvy.  Believe me, I've wasted way too much time trying to figure out how to put a music player on a blog and I still don't get it.  I could also link to places where you can listen to these songs but then I'd beeee doing way to much work for very little return.  Go to youtube or something if you're super curious.


I tried to make it listener-friendly, I know some of the stuff I listen to can be grating (which is why I removed Sleigh Bells from the mix).  Please enjoy:

1. "I Have High Expectations..." - Hussle Club
2. "All Summer" (f. Best Coast & Rostam Batmanglij) - Kid Cudi
3. "Power" (f. Dwele) - Kanye West
4. "Elastic Love" - Christina Aguilera
5. "Bulletproof" - La Roux
6. "Sticks 'n' Stones" - Jamie T
7. "Ancient Mysteries" - Brakes
8. "Bhang Bhang, I'm a Burnout" - Dum Dum Girls
9. "Buffalo Stance" - Buraka Som Sistema
10. "Soy Raka" - Los Rakas
11. "As We Enter" (Tinie Tempah Remix) - Nas & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley
12. "Knockout" (f. Nicki Minaj) - Lil Wayne
13. "Dancing on My Own" - Robyn
14. "I Am Not a Robot" - Marina & the Diamonds
15. "Certified Diva" (f. Tifa) - Tami Chynn

2 comments:

  1. Some of these songs are permanently stuck in my head. The new Lil Wayne makes me uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is good. Is missing Lykke Li - "Breaking It Up (Familjen Remix)".

    ReplyDelete