27 May 2010

"I will help you on your way," PHILADELPHIA!!!

After yesterday's post I don't know what to say.  Ha, that's not true, I can ramble about nothing.  It does bug me out that it's always the posts that are hardest to write that get the least reaction.  If you write about something you had for dinner everyone has something to say about it.

So, what was for dinner?  Pizza.

I was looking for a photo of that pizza on the left and found this blog which is curiously enough from Philly and all about PIZZA!!!  AND there was a picture of one of my favorite people, Neil Hamburger, sitting in front of a pizza!  Who's blog is this?  I love it!

Like I love this pizza.  Archer Farms Spinach & Goat Cheese, exclusively at Target.  It gets less delicious as it cools but Allen and I eat like two of these a week.  Mmm.

What's for dinner tonight?  Don't know.  Allen wants Lorenzo's which I think is meh.  I really want a tofu hoagie from Fu Wah but that'll have to wait til tomorrow.

Stoked about our trip, not about the drive or arriving just in time to find out we missed Portal.  Super stoked about the prospect of karaoke tomorrow night.  I hope it will work out and there will people who can come.  

BTW, if you find yourself with a spare hour to kill, for the love of god watch this video:

Neil Hamburger, a bloody Will Oldham, a pool guy and stupid Andy Dick!  It's absolute genius!

See you in Philly!

P.S. Why did Julia Roberts rub shit in her vagina?

No comments:

Post a Comment