10 November 2010

Todays Word is "Butt"

Today I have "butt" songs on the brain. You're welcome. In other news, is anyone out there a (free) doctor? This thing on my finger is not getting better or going away. We're back to the bit where it likes to just start bleeding whenever it feels like it. Also, my existentialism research is progressing slowly. The source material is giving me flashbacks of a required college course I had to take (redundant) called "Intellectual Heritage" and the writing is just impossible. I don't have it in front of me and can't find it online but remind me to share with you the sentence Kierkegaard wrote about the individual and the universal. It will hurt your head. And then it turned out he was just rambling about Abraham from the bible and my eyes glazed over. I watched a BBC documentary on Heidegger but it was less about his philosophy and moremoremore about how he was a Nazi. BOR-RING!

In internet news, there's this video of the Don Draper character from Mad Men saying "what?" a lot. I guess it was on the special features of the DVDs or something. Now people are mixing that video with other videos as internet people are wont to do.

Here's my favorite so far of the Don Draper says "what?" videos:



Doin' da butt!



MST3K doin' da butt (check it out at 1:50 - or just watch the whole "Yipes Stripes" bit, it's pretty good) :



TTYL! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment