10 December 2010

My Favorite Memes and What-Not (Video)

I've had this sitting around for over two months and since I'm being really slack about writing (and reading, doing anything creatively productive) I thought I throw it out there. Extra bonus points for me because I'm giving you this on a Friday and if you're like me, you don't work on Friday. You may be at work, but...

Most of  these are really old but I could still watch them all day and never stop loving them.

GI Joe PSAs
See especially: 02, 03 ("Body massage machine. Go!"), 05, 07, 10, 15 and 18
http://www.fenslerfilm.com/PSAS.htm

Remember the Babbies: http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

Any Baby Cakes video is amazing but this one especially gets stuck in my head. I like to sing "Shirley Moates" a lot, too. Watch all the Baby Cakes videos here.


I don't know. I just like the song I think. It's catchy.


"Babies born of ibuprofazane" is not the real lyric. Don't forget to breathe.


Watch with the sound off. Still mesmerizing.


This guy is terrifying. Would not want to meet.


Benny Lava.


Sing this song ALL the time. Especially in winter. But really, how the fuck?


And finally, the pièce de résistance, Chuggo, with "C'mon Fuckin' Guy."

1 comment:

  1. All parties agreed that you did a fantastic job at New Years with the Djing. Serious.

    ReplyDelete