21 December 2010

Aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

So.  I have a dj-ing appointment scheduled for December 31-January 1.  Would the kids (mostly meaning people a few years younger than me) like Tony Orlando and Dawn?  I mean, the 8 people, including me.  Would we like "Knock Three Times"?????????



I'm just joshin you!

I know what I'm doing.

Right?

Should I just get drunk and make weird hand gestures from the corner of the room?  Wow.  That just made me laugh out loud.  I like to spell it out for the kids.  LAUGH.  OUT.  LOUD. That would be my ultimate.  To just hang out in the corner and make hand gestures and everyone would get it.

I'd like to have an audience.  I'd also like to have a low-key crowd.  CONTRA. Diction.

This all depends on whether or not my Assange infatuation completely removes me from polite society.  Which I fear it might.  Cos I'm not even comfortable with it. See also the Fanciers Guild.  

No comments:

Post a Comment