24 September 2010

She had her hair did. It was bound to fall.

My husband's playing a show at a place called "Howlers" while I sit at home listening to my iPod and drinking beer. Who's having a better time? 

Good question. Right now "Jackie" by Scott Walker via Jacques Brel is playing. If you haven't seen the literal cartoon interpretation of this then you need to go to it RIGHT NOW!

I've become a terrible blogger. I get bored with things so easily. Things like blogs. And my attention span is soooo short. Have you seen the pilot for Raising Hope? It's really funny. It won't last on the TV. It's too funny and smart.

I'm supposed to be pretending right now (writing) but it's not happening. Not fictionally, anyway.

Oh, yeah. I thought "Rill Rill" would be a good wedding song.

So. I was, hold on, let me find the message... "being used as a librarian against my will," earlier. Apparently that's what my new temp job's about. "Through December!" I'm the admin assistant for two faculty at the Graduate School of Public Health currently. Hoo fuckin' ray. At least I have some sort of job.

And they're paying me a ridiculous amount of $$$. I have a masters degree.



TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment